FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS RESOURCES
While there are no “free lunches” when it comes to business financing in Cody, business owners looking to expand or those seeking to start a new business have a number of options available.
Cody's financial institutions include a half dozen full service banks (a couple with branches), three home mortgage offices, and two credit unions.
Banking Institutions & Credit Unions
Forward Cody is not a lending institution, but will help facilitate/orchestrate your search for business capital and other business-related resources through a host of sources. You can reach Project Coordinator, James Klessens at 307-587-3136.
Wyoming Business Council
Including information on incorporation and business laws.
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Yellowstone Development District, a multi-county Economic Development Association (EDA) program.
Contact: Conrad Flohr, 515 Spy Glass Circle, Riverton, WY 82501, 307-856-3424, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Small Business Administration Vetrans Business Development
- Wyoming Industrial Development Corporation (WIDC)
The state's SBA 504 Loan program administrator
- Wyoming Economic Development Association
WEDA's mission is to provide leadership support and foster economic development in Wyoming.
- Wyoming Women's Business Center
- Wyoming SBIR/STTR Program
- Wyoming Department of A & I - Economic Analysis Division
- Wyoming Department of Employment
- Wyoming Job Bank
- Wyoming Census
- Wyoming State Government
- United States Census