Mission & Vision
The Cody Country Chamber of Commerce
The Cody Country Chamber of Commerce, the community's 'front porch,' represents the interests of its members and the entire business community, extends exceptional western hospitality and promotes an unparalleled visitor experience.
The Community of Cody will prosper as the premier western location for business and travel through the advocacy of the Cody Country Chamber of Commerce.
We achieve results through:
- Member Involvement (Contributing to the well-being of the community and the Chamber)
- Leadership (Clear in our vision with the ability to communicate and garner support)
- Integrity (Honesty and ethics to warrant the trust of the community)
- Partnerships (Maximize resources, provide assistance & create opportunities)
- Community Inclusiveness (Respect and honor diversity of all)
- Fiscal Responsibility (Transparent and sound business practices)
Strategic Plan 2017-2019:
Visitor Center Hours:
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. M-F, Oct-April
8 a.m. -7 p.m. Open 7 days a week, May 1- September 30