The Cody Country Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit, voluntary membership organization of business and professional people and individuals who work together to build and sustain a better community in which to live and in which to conduct business by pursuing specific goals identified by the membership, board of directors and staff.
Invest in the Cody Country Chamber of Commerce
Investing membership dues allows the Chamber of Commerce to work for our community. Did you know…?
- The Chamber sponsors the Buffalo Bill Art Show & Sale each year, and is the facilitating agency for Rendezvous Royale, the week long celebration of the arts in Cody.
- Each year thousands of relocation requests are filled by the Chamber for businesses and families interested in moving to Cody Country.
- Workshops and educational seminars that help businesses grow and prosper are provided by the Chamber every year.
- Chamber staff maintains a complete and comprehensive online calendar of events and activities. The service is free of charge to the Cody community, and is a great way to get the word out about an activity or fundraiser.
- Visitor Center staff assist over 85,000 visitors each year and provide information on Cody Country businesses, services, and area attractions. Each year thousands of travel guides are mailed from the Chamber to visitors planning vacations to Cody/Yellowstone Country.
- Cody Bucks are a great gift idea. This Chamber program keeps Cody dollars in Cody. Cody Bucks can be purchased at the Cody Country Chamber of Commerce office, they come in denominations of $10, $20, or $50. They are good at any local business, shop local!
- The Cody Country Chamber of Commerce web site is visited over 150,000 times each year by people planning vacations, and businesses and individuals interested in relocation.
- Working with community partners including the Cody Events Committee, the City of Cody, Park County, civic organizations, local businesses, and others the Chamber helps to build community strength and unity.
- Chamber of Commerce volunteers and staff donate hundreds of man-power hours each year to community events.
Wyoming Chambers Health Benefit Plan
We've partnered with Wyoming Chambers Health Benefit Plan.
The Wyoming Chambers Health Benefit Plan was founded in 2007. Beginning with two participating chambers (Sheridan County and Campbell County), the plan initially included 28 employers and 184 enrolled employees and their families. Currently, the plan covers 16 chambers in Wyoming.
The Health Benefit Plan offers employees a choice among six different medical and two dental benefit choices.
The Wyoming Chambers Health Benefit Plan is a non-grandfathered benefit Plan under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010. This means the Plan includes the mandated coverage(s) as required in the law for the benefit of Plan participants. The plan is self-insured, paying its own claims up to a stop-loss limit beyond which "excess insurance" comes into play.
The employer must be a current member in good standing for at least 60 days, of at least one participating Chamber of Commerce, prior to Effective Date of coverage.
Each employer must have a minimum of 75% of eligible employees participating for groups of 5 or more, and 100% participation for groups of 4 or less (after Qualified waivers). Minimum group size is 2 employees. Husband and Wife groups of two are eligible as long as both are full-time employees.
Employer must contribute a minimum of 50% of the employee’s premium, or equivalent if multiple plans are offered. Paying too little of employee’s premium may have tax implications under the ACA (for Applicable Large Employers).
Contact the Chamber for further information upon joining the Chamber, and after your required time of membership, we will put you in touch with Wyoming Financial Insurance for enrollment.
Webinars and Workshops
You will gain access to a variety of FREE webinars and workshops through the Member Information Center. Topics will vary from administration to customer service to management and marketing.